Below are the links to sign up for the webinar. After registering, you will receive an immediate confirmation.
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Both sessions are the same – only need to register for one.
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time Session 1
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time Session 2
Potential Benefits of Attending:
Gain valuable education and start preparing now for a financially successful retirement. Knowing key details of the retiree benefit choices available to you will enable informed choices at the most critical time. Information covered includes:
- Fully understanding your employer provided retirement employee benefit programs.
- How to properly prepare for retirement and calculate retirement financial needs.
- Know your options with regards to FEGLI, TSP and FLTCI now in order to prepare properly.
- Help to clearly define your financial goals and objectives prior to retirement.
- Learn to avoid benefits selection mistakes Federal Employees make when choosing to retire.
- Ensure that you are taking advantage of all benefit options and strategies.
Please note that using one of these browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge is needed.
Check with your IT department regarding any possible firewalls that would prevent you from attending the webinar. Your personal laptop might be the best option.
Date and Time
Thu, Mar 11, 2021
9:00a - 3:00p PST