Jeff Jewett is a specialist who focuses on helping Federal employees and their family members retire safely and securely.
He is a recognized speaker and educator dedicated to improving financial literacy. By providing numerous workshops, classes and seminars, Jeff is able to provide first-hand experiences to help implement safe and practical retirement solutions.
With over 25 years of experience in the financial and benefits industry, he has adopted unique strategies that have allowed countless Federal employees across the country to build safe and predictable streams of retirement income. Thus, allowing Jeff to continually help pre and post retirees understand solutions for asset protection, lifetime income, long-term care and legacy planning.
Jeff currently resides in Bend, Oregon with his wife, two children and two dogs. He enjoys spending time as a family outdoors skiing, hiking and biking. In addition, Jeff enjoys helping out as a coach for his children’s activities.
- Graduated from the University of Oregon with degrees in Economics and Finance.
- Earned (APA) Accredited Pension Administrator and (APR) Accredited Pension Representative designations through National Association of Pension Administrators.
- Trained and mentored financial advisors across the country on Federal Benefits.
- Worked with Federal Managers and former Federal Human Resource personal on retirement issues.
- Chamber of Commerce—Past President of Small Business Council.
- Rotary Club of Bend—Past Chairperson multiple events.